Thursday, October 23, 2008










Thanks so much for having me come out and take some photos of the family. I am sure I made your cheeks hurt ;)!! I am sure it will be emotional to leave a home with so many memories. I am glad we were able to get some final photos. I had so much fun with you all tonight, and the kids did great. The next photo session will be in front of you amazing new homes!!! I am so excited for all of you. I can't wait to have you all down the road. Here are a few quick pictures. I shot a bunch, but these stood out as looked through them quickly. The rest will be up in the next few weeks. Thanks again, and dinner was great!! I love a good new place to eat.

1 comment:

The Tomaszewski's said...

what a good looking family!! Thanks so much Tori for helping capture a lifetime of memories in the house. We will treasure these pictures forever. I can't wait to see the rest. You rock!!!